Nice People Join This Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resurrection ?

Go down

Resurrection ? Empty Resurrection ?

Post  Shahzad Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:21 am

Reincarnation Is When A Person Has Indeed Die And Their Body Has Decomposed And Then Returned In The Same Body . The American Heritage Dictionary Defines It As The '' Rebirth Of The Soul In Another Body '' . '' Re '' = To Return Or Do Again . '' Carnate '' Is From The Word Cardinal Which Is '' To Have A Physical Body Full Of Red Blood ''. The Person That Has Died Can Either Recompose In Their Physical Body Or Return In Another Body , And This May Take At Birth .

This Idea Basically Hold That Life Is Valuable Only For The Passing Moment . It Teaches That The Soul Never Dies And When The Body Dies It Is Reborn ; With This Continous Process Of Rebirth There Is No End To Existence , And Human Beings Live Over And Over Again Until They Achieve Spiritual Perfection. The Buddhist And Hindu Religions Preach A New Version Of Reincarnation . These Sects Reject The Belief Which Claims That Sins Are Punished In The Next Reincarnation ; Rather , One Accumulates The Wisdom Each Life Beings And In Doing So Reaches Higher Stages .

Evil Actions Which May Be Committed Will Only Reverse And Slow Down This Accumulation And Keeps One From Reaching Nirvana . These Ridiculous Beliefs Or Opinion Only Frees The Individual From Their Responsibility To God And The Eventual Outcome Is The Watered Down Version Of Buddhism . [/size] Reincarnation Is The Foundational Belief In Santeria , A Religion That Worship A Central Creative Force Named Olodumare , Who Is Equal To God . They Believe That Each Individual That Comes To Earth Has To Fufill A Particular Destiny . If That Person Is Not Able To Accomplish The Duties That He / She Chose Before Birth , Then They Must Continue Reincarnating Until They Achieve It .
[/size]
Resurrection Means To Reincarnate Whether In A Spritual Sense From Out Of The Grave . Or A Resurgence , Which Means ; '' A Continuing After Interruption ; A Renewal . A Restoration To Use , Acceptance , Acrivity , Or Vigor ; A Revival '' Also . According To The American Heritage Dictionary , The Word '' Resurrection '' Is Defined As ; The Act Of Rising From The Dead Or Returning To Life . The State Of One Who Has Returned To Life . The Act Of Bringing Back To Practice , Notice , Or Use ; Revival . Resurrection , Theology , The Rising Again Of Jesus On The Third Day After The Crucifixion .

The Rising Again Of The Dead At The Last Judgment . [ Middle English , From Old French , From Late Latin ResurreCtto , ResurreCtion , From Latin ResurreCtus , Past Participle Of Resurgere , To Rise Again .
The Resurrection Is The Spiritual Return On The Last Day , Known To The Muslim World As '' Yawmul Akhiri '' - arabic - , And The Day Of Resurrection As '' Yawmul Qiyaama '' - arabic - The Day Of Standing . This Is From The Root '' Qaama '' , Which Means ; He Stood Up , Erect . Hence , He Rose From Sitting Or Reclinning . Sometimes A Person Can At Will Slow Their Hear Beat Down So That That It's Barely Dectectable .

To The Inexperienced Person It Appears As Though The Person Is Dead , But They're Not . There Has Been No Physical Resurrection . However , The Mental Resurrection Of The Mentally Dead Has Taken Place. Jesus Of 2,000 Years Ago , Also Known As The '' Messiah Jesus '' , Spoke Of The Resurrection In ( John 5 ; 29 John 5 ; 29 , And I Quote '' And Shall Come Forth ; They That Have Done Good , Unto The Resurrection Of Life ; And They That Have Done Evil , Unto The Resurrection Of Damnation . He Separates The Resurrection Of Those Who Have Done Good , And The Resurrection Of Those Who Have Done Evil . One Will Be The Spiritual Ascension Into Paradise And The Other Is The Spiritual Dissension Into Hell . God Promise These People How They Will See The Results Of Their Works in ( Ps 28 ; 4 , 105 ; 1 , Rom 2 ; 6 , Jer 25 ; 14 ) And Whoever Have Done One Grains Weight Of Good Works Will See It ! ( Ex 9 ; 13 , Isa 59 ; 18 , John 3 ; 21 ) And He Who Done One Grain Weight Of Evil Shall See It ! ( Jer 5 ; 28 , Luke 11 ; 48 , John 3 ; 19 ) '' .

In Revelation 20 ; 6 Jesus Christ Speaks About The '' First Resurrection'' , And It Says The Following ; '' Blessed And Holy Is He That Hath Part In The First Resurrection ; On Such The Second Death Hath No Power , But They Shall Be Priest Of God And Of Christ , And Shall Reign With Him A Thousand Years , This Is The Raising Of The '' First Fruits '' The '' Mentally Dead '' You Must Join The Ranks Of The '' First Resurrection '' ( Revelation 20 ; 5 - 6 ) Because The Time For The '' Second Resurrection '' Is Near ! Bible - New Testament Resurrection 20 ; 5 - 6 , And I Quote ; '' But The Rest Of The Dead Lived Not Again Until The Thousand Years Were Finished . This Is The First Resurrection , '' ( 6 ) .

Blessed And Holy Is He That Hath Part In The First Resurrection ; On Such The Second Death Hath No Power , But They Shall Be Priests Of God And Of Christ , And Shall Reign With Him A Thousand Years . Jesus Of 2,000 Years Ago , The Messiah , Has The Power To Resurrct , Restore Or Revive Life In Men Through The Will Of The '' The Heavenly Father '' ( John 5 ; 30 ) . Here Is Where Jesus Makes You Aware Of His '' Double Portion '' , As Well As The Separation Of The Raising Of The Dead , And The Resurrection After Death . He Was The One With The Power To Raise Men Then , And Will Control The Resurrection On The Last Day . Bible - New Testament , John 5 ; 30 , And I Quote ; I Can Of Mine Own Self Do Nothing ; As I Hear , I Judge ; And My Judgement Is Just ; Because I Seek Not Mine Own Will , But The Will Of The ( Father ) Which ( Hath Sent Me ) , Jesus Is Not Coming On A Chariot Out Of A Cloud . So Stop Looking Up There For Him ! He's Coming Like '' A Thief In The Night '' Knocking On The Doors Of Your Hearts ( 1Thessalonians 5 ; 2 , 2Peter 3 ; 10 , Luke 12 ; 39 , Revelation 3 ; 3 , 3 ; 20 , 16 ; 15 ) ; Meaning That He Would Send His Spirit In The Last Days And From This Would Resurrect ( Mentally ) Groups Of People Who Would Be '' Messiah - Like '' ,

Those Who Stop Now And Resurrect ( Mentally ) Now Will Be Blessed When The Last Day Arrives . They Wont Have To Worry About Dying ; They Will Pass Easily From The State Of Righteousness Into Eternal Life As It States In 1John 2 ; 5 '' And This Is The Promise That He Hath Promised Us . Even Eternal Life , '' In The Greek Language , You Will Find The Word Eternal As Aionios - greek - And In The Hebrew Language , You Will Find It As Qedem - aramic - , Both Meaning '' Perpetual , Everlasting '' . This Helps One To Realize That The Eternal Goal Is To Become One With The Eternal God , As All In All ( 1Corinthians 15 ; 28 ) . Bible - Old Testament , 1Corinthians 15 ; 28 , And I Quote ; And When All Things Shall Be Subdued Unto Him , Then Shall The Son Also Himself Be Subject Unto Him That Put All Things Under Him , That God May Be All In All . According To The American Heritage Dictionary , The Word ''' Eternal '' Is Defined As Such ; e-ter'nal ( I-tur'nal ) adj . 1 . Being without beginning or end ; existing outside of time . See Synonyms at infinite . 2 . Continuing without interruption ; perpetual . 3 .

Forever true or changeless ; eternal truths . 4 . Seemingly endless ; interminable . See Synonyms at ageless . See Synonyms at continual . 5 . Of or relation to spiritual communion with God , especially in the afterlife . --- e'ter'nal n . 1 . Something timeless , uninterrupted , or endless . 2 . Eternal . God . Used with the . [ Middle English , from Old French , from Late Latin aeternalis , from Latin aeternus . [size="3"]Those Who Become One With The Eternal God Will Be '' Putting On Immortality '' ( 1Corinthians 15 ; 54 ) , But If You Have To Die First , Take My Word For It , You Will Taste Hell . The Mentally Resurrected Would Daress Like Him , Eat Like Him , Sleep Like Him , Talk Like Him . To Prepare For This Era So The 144,000 ( Perfect Beings Who Were Raised Incorruptibly And In Purity ) Can Be Taken Up Like The Prophets That Have '' Ascended '' Or Have Been '' Translated '' Or '' Taken Up '' . Bible - New Testament , 1 Corinthians 15 ; 54 , And I Quote ; '' So When This Corruptible Shall Have Put On Incorruption , And This Mortal Shall Have Put On Immortality , Then Shall Be Brought To Pass The Saying That Is Written , Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory .

This post has been edited by Shelah: Jul 15 2009, 02:18 AM

--------------------

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So .

Qur'aan 17 ; 81
And Say The Facts Beyond And Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish In Time .
Shahzad
Shahzad
<<< Admin >>>
>

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum