Nice People Join This Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Sisters, Please introduce yourself....

Go down

Welcome Sisters, Please introduce yourself.... Empty Welcome Sisters, Please introduce yourself....

Post  Shahzad Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:08 am

As-Salaamu Alaykum,

I would like to welcome respected sisters on board. I was thinking about a little introduction so we know each other better.

I think i should start from myself. I am basically from Pakistan & currently living in Canada with my family. I am married & busy taking care of my 3 kids.

I was looking for some information about shias a few years back when i found this board along with many others. I was Looking for the Truth/Haq with open mind, thinking, that i might be on wrong path as being Sunni. But WOAH!!!! a whole new world of information was waiting for me. I asked questions to many Shias & Muslims about things that were pinching my brain every now & then.

In short, I figured it out that this confusion, created by shias (mostly in Pakistan) is just a type of brain washing or hoax, in fact, I was on the right path Al-Hamdulillah.

Well, there was a wonderful (in a bad sense) shia on forum who contributed a lot in making my belief stronger (that i am on the right path) with his mind blowing information as being a "practicing" shia..... (old members knows him very well). He still visits the forum time to time to remind everyone that what a person becomes once they convert to shi'ism.

Sisters, enjoy the wonderful board named "Answering Shiaism" {my fav. place Smile} Well the whole board is yours LOL

WaSalaam.

--------------------

--> Purchase a new book on the problems of the main Shia doctrine of Imamah.
"Imaamah and the Quran: An Objective Perspective" {by Brother Nit}

--> Ignore This Thread, It contains Topics which Shias didn't/couldn't answer

--> A sample of Shia Relegion

--> The father of rafida, THE FIRST WHO TALKED ABOUT IMAMAT

--> I have nothing to say - {rafida reveals the truth about themselves}
Shahzad
Shahzad
<<< Admin >>>
>

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum